By now, maybe some of you heard on the news that those of us in So California have had a "memorable" Easter. This was a big one - 7.2 which makes it bigger than the earthquake in Haiti. Makes you wonder why you aren't more prepared when things start shaking and you have no clue how long it's going to last. Nothing damaged here at our house but there was a picture of the Barnes and Noble store at our mall on cnn.com - check it out! http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-428616?hpt=T1 I wouldn't have wanted to be under the signage when it came down. We had lots of water sloshing in and out of our pool but that's it other than some frayed nerves. Chip stayed hidden, Putt stayed in her new kitty condo (curtesy of the easter bunny) and Whiff was pretty freaked out. Hopefully, we'll have a quiet night. I'm headed off to San Diego tomorrow. I have to be at two jobsites starting at 8:00 so that means getting up really early. I so don't like going there. I hate the I-15 through all the crummy little towns that think they are SD and that have really bad drivers. Then, when you finally make it to the real San Diego, the gazillion freeways that intersect each other make it pretty confusing. It is so not my favorite place to have to hang out. Thankfully I don't have to do it very often. Oh well, just another Monday.
Hold a good thought for us that the shaking has stopped for while. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment