Is this the cutest cake you've ever seen??? Although if I would have posted her Fancy Nancy cake there may have been a little debate. This was done by my pseudo niece Michelle. Of course her little guy is darling as well. I just can't believe the talent in that Jolley family. If they ever all lived in the same region, the potential would be endless. No small detail is neglected. I am just amazed. Who's watching the start of March madness???? It started this morning and there will be games until late into the evening and for days. I am so loving it. I've got the TV on with one game and the computer on so I can watch the other three games. Sorry all you Cougars but once again, they are blowing it (it's only halftime though). We didn't pick them on our draw sheets this year as they've disappointed too many times in the past years. I'm loving Memphis again.
No comments:
Post a Comment