Palm Desert is getting lots of rain. It rained all day/night Monday and again today. This is very unusual and it's only about 40 degrees at noon. Brrrrr. The heaters have been running so it is toasty warm in the house and I'm thinking about lighting a fire. I went out shopping for a while but it was too much trouble to pull my hood over my head to stay dry so I gave up after a couple of stores. I'll wait until tomorrow and finish up. I'm still decorating around here. We've got two trees up and one to go. I must have hundreds of Hallmark ornaments and this year, most are all up on one tree. The only ones not on that tree are all sports related and they are on the "sports" themed tree. The one that is left to do is the "Coke" tree. I was able to drag the tree in but now I have to clean the room that it goes in.
Only three days till Gary & Jen get here. Poor Gary. He has to work Friday night and I want them to leave early on Saturday morning so they can be here in time to go to an awesome Christmas party with us about an hour away. He's got a big group showing up for a Neil Diamond concert at the arena so he has to stay and make sure they are taken care of throughout the evening. There are no home Jazz games this week so that's good but the timing of this concert is not good for Saturday travel. We can't wait to see our friends from Vegas who will be here in PD next week and we're looking forward to Disneyland on Monday and Tuesday. Fun, fun, fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment